Thank you everyone for attending my workshop! Here are some further resources to keep you practising. Please contact me with any questions.
If you enjoyed the workshop, check out more online learning at adamhocke.thinkific.com
- Load: A force exerted on a body. Gravity is a prime example. Can be compressive (squashing) or tensile (pulling).
- Stretch: An applied tensile load
- Flexibility: Passive ROM developed often with leverage
- Mobility: Active ROM developed with neuromuscular control
- Stability: Mobility through all ROM. Ability to go and come back and adjust to sudden change