121 yoga is an incredible tool to deepen, build, or begin your yoga practice. I currently teach 121 yoga at my home in Canary Wharf (E14) and at Yoga on the Lane in Dalston (E8). Either through a small course or an ongoing class once a week, once a month, or once a year, a one-to-one private yoga session offers numerous benefits not generally available in a group class. These benefits are relevant for the absolute beginner to the advanced yogi.
- Learn short sequences, relaxation exercises, and strength-building postures to take into a self practice at home or in the office
- Modify and adapt postures to suit the demands and limits of your individual body
- Develop the skills and knowledge to take group yoga classes with confidence and safety
- Refine your post work-out stretches and cool down, improving the effectiveness of the exercise you already do
- Deconstruct complicated postures and develop the strength to practice them
Private Yoga Canary Wharf/ Private Yoga Dalston
- 1 hour bespoke, private yoga session
- Monday – Friday 9am-7pm by arrangement, excluding the times when I teach public classes. Weekend times occasionally available.
- Can include one additional person
- Friday afternoons in Yoga on the Lane‘s studio space
- Limited concessions by request
Contact me for more information and for pricing.
Please note that once a 121 session is booked, I require 48 hours notice to cancel, or full payment will be due.