This video will be available until Monday 2 November
Holding Space – Book Purchase
- Record a Class of Yourself – Do It. Listen objectively and kindly and answer these questions:
- What are the qualities of my voice that are coming across? Does the quality of my voice line up with the content I am teaching?
- If a video recording, does my body language line up with my words and content of my teaching?
- How do I feel from the actual practice?
- Think back to when you started doing something new (like your first time teaching yoga!) – focus on how far you’ve come and grown.
- Personalise your pre- and post-class rituals and practise them. How does this affect your experience?
- Teach classes where you hold invigorating, relaxing, an all-inclusive spaces. Observe what you do to change the tone
1-2-1 Voice Coaching With Sarah
Pre and Post Class Check-Ins
New Opportunities for Yoga Teachers in Lockdown – Sarah Scharf
Conditions for Calm, Roger Cole
Big Magic, Elizabeth Gilbert
Actions: The Actor’s Thesaurus
Voice and the Vagus/Polyvagal Theory
CCare Presentation 2012
CCare Presentation 2014